- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball
- 6 cups water
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan, add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Gradually whisk in cornmeal.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until the mixture thickens, stirring often (about 15 minutes).
- Turn off the heat, add the butter, minced garlic, fresh basil and stir until the butter is melted and the basil and garlic are completely incorporated.
- Pour polenta into a greased baking sheet and cool until firm.
- Cut polenta into rounds, top with one slice of tomato, and one slice of Galbani Fresh Mozzarella.
- Drizzle each with extra virgin olive oil. Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball
6 cups water
2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. chopped basil
1 tomato, sliced
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste