Caprese Pancetta Tacos
- 8 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella, diced
- 4 oz. Pancetta (or bacon), diced
- 3 hard taco shells
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 dry chili peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small frying pan on medium heat, brown the diced pancetta.
- Fill taco shells with arugula and tomato.
- Finish pancetta and place in taco shells using a slotted spoon to remove any excess grease.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, drizzle the chili lime dressing over the top and serve.
To make dressing:
- Break up dry chilies and add to a bowl with oil and 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
- Whisk together with salt and pepper, then finish dressing with the zest of lime.