- 6 Galbani® Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- 8 oz. vodka or gin
- 5 oz. tomato juice
- 1 oz. balsamic glaze
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon or lime wedge
- 2 skewers
- Place salt and pepper on a small plate. Rim a martini glass with the lemon or lime wedge, turn upside down and coat the rim with salt and pepper by lightly pressing on the plate. Repeat with a second glass.
- Pour 0.5 oz. of the balsamic glaze into the bottom of each glass. Set aside.
- In a shaker half full of ice, place 4 basil leaves and 8 oz. of vodka or gin. Cover and shake vigorously, remove cap, add tomato juice, close and shake again.
- Pour equal amounts into each glass.
- Alternate a cherry tomato, folded basil leaf and Galbani® Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella Ball on each skewer, and repeat. Place on the rim of each glass as a garnish.