- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, diced into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Galbani® Mascarpone
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 cracked pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 5 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 basil leaves
- Heat broiler in oven to high.
- Whip together egg whites, cream, mascarpone, cream cheese, salt and pepper until most cream cheese and mascarpone is broken up. Small pieces are ok.
- Heat an oven safe, non-stick skillet to medium, add butter, melt and turn to high. Coat pan with butter well.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and cook half way using a spatula to stir eggs slightly.
- Add mozzarella evenly over top of omelet and place in oven under broiler for about 1 minute to melt cheese and cook omelet through.
- Top with grape tomatoes, basil leaves and fold over to enjoy!
Caprese Egg White Omelet
8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ Ball, diced into small cubes
1 Tbsp. Galbani® Mascarpone
3/4 cup egg whites
1 Tbsp. heavy cream
1 Tbsp. cream cheese
1/4 Tbsp. kosher salt
2 cracked pepper
1 Tbsp. butter
5 grape tomatoes, cut in half
8 basil leaves