Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, Sliced
- 4 – 4 oz. boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 celery stalk, small
- 1 carrot, small
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- Lay out chicken on a plate. Coat both sides with the oil and place on a preheated grill or grill pan. Cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees, approximately 3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and place in hot sauce. Set aside.
- Cut celery into small pieces. Peel carrot and shave using a box grater.
- Take 8 slices of bread, butter one side and spread blue cheese on the other side. On the blue cheese side, layer mozzarella, chicken, celery, carrots and finish with more mozzarella.
- Top with the other piece of bread and place in a nonstick pan on medium heat. Cook for approximately one minute, pressing down with a spatula. Flip and repeat until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown. Remove, cut and serve.