Bruschetta Breakfast Cups
- 4 oz. Galbani® Block Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 all-natural chicken sausages, cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, add all ingredients (excluding the garnish), and whisk until well combined.
- Use a ladle or large spoon to pour mixture into 12 muffin tins.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through. To check if they’re done, insert a toothpick into the middle of a cup. If nothing is gooey, you’re good to go.
- We recommend use silicone baking cups. They are no-mess and the eggs easily pop out.