Baked Penne with Ricotta and Mozzarella
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, 1/2 inch dice
- 8 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 8 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup roasted peppers, diced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 lb. penne, cook as directed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix diced mozzarella, ricotta, tomato sauce, peppers, and artichokes in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce mixture and add to large baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake, tented with aluminum foil, for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes until sauce is bubbly and cheese is browned.