Bacon and Balsamic Caprese Grillbread
- 7 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella Fresca™ medallions
- Ciabatta bread
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped fine
- 4 heirloom tomato, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- Kalamata olives
- Preheat grill on high for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, slice ciabatta lengthwise into two near-flat rectangles.
- Rub inside of each piece with garlic, then brush with 2 tbs balsamic vinaigrette.
- Reduce heat to medium; grill bread face down.
- Remove bread once grill marks are well-defined and bread is toasted—about 5 minutes.
- Layer ingredients as follows: grilled bread (face up), Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, bacon, basil, and tomato. Reduce heat to low and return bread to grill (lid down) until cheese begins to melt—about 7 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining balsamic vinaigrette, sprinkle with pepper, and top with asiago and parsley.
- Slice and serve immediately.