Assorted Mini Pizzas with Mozzarella and Ricotta
- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, shredded
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- pizza dough, divided into 8 balls
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 olive oil, for brushing
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/8 inch round slices
- 1 cup baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched*
- 1 cup button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained, sliced
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400º F.
- On a flat, floured surface, roll out pizza dough into eight, 5″ rounds. Place rounds on a greased and floured sheet tray and brush with egg wash or oil. Pre-Bake crusts for 10 minutes.
- Place cheeses, tomato sauce, and prepared toppings into separate bowls.
- Let each guest customize their pizza with the toppings of their choice.
- Bake pizzas on sheet tray for approx. 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut and sprinkle with fresh basil before serving.
* Blanched Broccoli: Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Boil florets for 3 minutes. Immediately remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water until cool.