Antipasto Grilled Cheese
- Galbani® Provolone Cheese Slices – one slice per sandwich
- 2 slices of italian bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter (one for pan, one for bread)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- banana pepper rings – 5 per sandwich
- baby spinach leaves – 8 leaves per sandwich
- roasted red pepper strips – 5 per sandwich
- italian salami slices – 4 per sandwich
- marinated artichokes hearts, chopped – 1 Tbsp. per sandwich
- black olive rings – 6-8 per sandwich
- Using 1 Tbsp. butter one side of each slice of bread.
- On the unbuttered side layer ingredients, in a pan over medium heat, melt 1 Tbsp. of butter with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Grill the sandwich until golden brown on each side (3-4 minutes per side), flipping with a spatula.
Suggested order of Meats and Vegetables:
- One slice of Galbani Provolone cheese
- 5 Banana Pepper rings
- 4 Baby Spinach leaves
- 5 Roasted Red Pepper slices
- 2 Salami slices
- 1 tbsp. of Chopped Artichoke Hearts
- 4 Baby Spinach Leaves
- Sprinkle Olives to taste
- 2 more Salami slices